Saturday, July 14, 2012

the man I love

hmm what to write? haha. lets begin. who is the man I love the most? my beloved father of course.:) I miss him. miss him so much. and the most important is, I let his guard down. he took care of me since ever. until now and forever. but I couldn't care less about his protection towards me. how do I let the guard down? easy. I let other man came into my life and broke my heart into thousand pieces. even my father couldn't bare to do something like that. how dare him. but it is not his own entire fault. it's mine to blame actually. it's my fault that I did not take part in listening to my father's advise. and this is the price that I have to pay for. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

ABAH, I promise you that I will never let something so ridiculous and so stupid like that happened again. I will never let your guard down and mine. I will take care of myself to take care yours. I love you so much. no one in this entire world that can compare to you. I LOVE YOU ABAH deeply inside my heart. :)